Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Boy Scouts, New Sisters, More Matches!

Elder Ballard and I got to work with these darling Cub Scouts

We cherish these moments when we get to teach and testify of Christ.

They were so interested and made very informed comments. What a treat!

More matches for Sister Andrus, Hermana Orr and me! I always
match someone when I wear this outfit.

Sister Pajaro from the Philippines came to Mesa. Her companion is Sister Rios.
We are thrilled to have her here with us! Her english is wonderful and she loves, loves loves the work!

This is Sister Ganta from India. Her companion is Sister Finau. Her english is
wonderful as well! We are getting to know her and more about India.

Sister Kohler is from Utah and her companion is Sister Younce. We love
her willingness to work and her great attitude!

They even did matching lace skirts for a half/match. 

Oops we found we left out some more matching! If only I had worn my white skirt!
Sister Cameron, Sister Andrus, Sister Kohler and me!

Sister Ganta and Hermana Luna too! Wow, the color of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment