Sunday, April 6, 2014

My Surroundings are So Beautiful


This is a post totally for me. I want to remember the beautiful flowers I enjoy every day here. I do miss digging in my Utah dirt, but this has been a blessing to walk in these heavenly gardens. I also want to remember all the people I saw helping to ensure this beauty with their love and service at the temple grounds. This cute family is just one example. I thought the binkie and a shovel says it all. 















I just love this tree. I stop to gaze at it every day. The flowers look like a thick bottle brush. 


This a rose garden I ran into one day while I went for a walk before my hair appointment. Richard had to drop me off early so he could make an appointment. It was so beautiful, (again missing my roses). The roses were part of a gated community, in Val Vista.  I enjoy it each month I go there to get my hair done, but this time I really got to experience it on foot.  They had walking trails, gardens, boats, a lake with ducks, swans and geese, and beautiful homes and yards. Doesn't seem like I am in a desert.

All the rose bushes are donated in memory of loved ones.


My favorite house in the community

Beautiful stained glass window 

This is the backyard, couldn't get close enough without being in the water for a good picture but it was beautiful with a dock and gazebo, I could just see myself living there.

I would have a paddle boat for exercise!

Fun to dream! No envy involved, just appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment