Sunday, October 20, 2013

GLORIA'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!!

Birthday picture with the poster made by the sisters. Love all these people!

Eating donuts, but I couldn't get in the crowded room for a good picture?
Sister Finau and Sister Gordon, cuties


I enjoyed my birthday for several days. We played games on the weekend to start the celebration. After a nice walk, Richard thought I should get a special breakfast. We drove to McDonalds (classy hugh) for breakfast. The rest of the day I answered face book messages, talked with my children and grandchildren, opened cards and gifts. It was a great day. We worked in the evening. We took the donuts to preparation meeting on the 18th. We took the pictures, ate donuts, and they sang to me. Lots and lots of hugs and well wishes!

Richard and I went to dinner at Carrabba's for dinner. On Saturday we went to the swap meet with miles and miles of shops. We got a lot of walking in. I guess everyone that comes to Mesa has to go to the swap meet. I spent some of  my birthday money there. It was interesting! Reminded me of the swap meet in New Orleans and probably many other places. Lots of people and lots of stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment