Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fun Events at the Visitors' Center

A darling group of activity day girls brought bags they made for all the Sister Missionaries. They were filled with treats. The sisters on shift posed for pictures with them! These sisters are such a great influence on the young girls.

A group from the ward we are assigned to, the Udall Ward, visited the center. They did a scavenger hunt and watched a movie.  I enjoyed visiting with them. They heard it was my birthday and shared some truffle's with me and gave me hugs! I always love that. The girls names are Emeri, Mallory, Baylee and I missed one? with Sister Ewton and Sister Smith. Made my day! Today at church I got another hug from them. I have some new friends!


These two pictures are of some sweet Relief Society Sisters that visited the Humanitarian Exhibit. They were so fun to talk with. I have a special love for Relief Society and for the Humanitarian Exhibit. I got some hugs and lots of visiting done, it was great! 

We thought we should get a couple of working pictures. This is where and how we spend a lot of time at the VC!



We get such a diverse group of people at this visitors' center. We see lots of members with family and friends, visitors that see the Christus and just stop by, investigators, Elders with investigators, Sisters with investigators, people wanting to watch movies, those that want some peace or to feel the spirit, YW & YM groups, single groups, temple waiters, youth waiting to do baptisms, wedding waiters, people wanting drinks, or restroom stops, those who are traveling, people who have moved away and come back for a visit, those that have moved here from other states, even a dance group met there to take pictures that were going to homecoming, lots of people getting pictures outside come in after to cool off or get drinks, youth get baptism pictures here, and it goes on and on. Always something new and unusual.

No comments:

Post a Comment