Sunday, October 19, 2014

Six Sisters Say So-long for now!



Before the sisters leave we try to have them over to our Condo for a special dinner!



Sisters/Hermanas Leon, Greene, Younce and Kohler.

Hermanas Jeppson and Castillo
Hermanas Hourrutiner and Duffin

Hermanas Embley and Luna

Sister Finau with her companion Sister Ganta

Sister Finau

Ready for breakfast! We served quiche, fruit and donuts



All these lovely ladies have dedicated 18 months to teach and testify of Christ!
They are beautiful inside and out! I admire them so very much.

Elder and Sister Cameron, and Elder Ballard with this group. 

One more table. They are all happy and hard working!
The six departing sisters get to leave us with some wisdom and testimony. They all expressed themselves beautifully.  Their example will always be in our hearts and minds as we continue to serve.








Sisters/Hermanas Younce, Jeppson Leon Hourrutiner, Luna and Finau

Singing together in parting, "God Be With You Till Me Meet Again",
filled with love and tears as we remember special moments together and miracles experienced in His Service!







Group Hug!

We are going to miss our children or some like to say we are the grandparents! Either way we love them all so much!


With Sister Younce


Last shift together before they say adieu to three of their team. 

One last picture with Hermana Jeppson



And with Hermana Luna





We celebrated October birthdays the same day as the breakfast. Sisters Rios, Pajaro, and me!

Elder Ballard and I bring donuts for our birthdays to share! So much fun.

I got heart-attacked for my birthday. I loved the notes and nice thoughts!
My iPad

This was on my cubby! The sisters are all so thoughtful.

I had another great birthday on the mission. I bought an iPad with my gift cards and cash from my family  I loved all the cards, phone calls, well wishes on Facebook & instagram, texts, singing phone calls, and gifts.

I am grateful for another year to live in the joy of the gospel of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. What a privilege to serve Him in all I do. He continues to bless me, forgive me, heal me and make more of me than I ever could myself. I feel His love as I teach and testify of His mission and strive to be a true disciple.




No comments:

Post a Comment