Sunday, June 22, 2014

Elder Ballard Gets His Special Day!

For Father's Day Elder Ballard had his first surprise early in the morning before church when the sisters came by and sang to him!

He got an egg/bacon breakfast, gifts, and best of all calls from his children and their families!

For dinner he wanted hamburgers on the grill. He enjoyed the day feeling special to all of us, because he is!

As I wrote on Facebook:

I also wish him a Happy Father's Day. He is my best friend, a terrific husband, a great father to our children, one that honors his priesthood, a busy missionary, a leader, a man of many talents that he shares with others. I admire him and enjoy his wit. He keeps me centered. Love you Richard!

The sisters sang to him and changed the words in daddy comes home to a great big handshake!
Very special!



This decorated his cubby. So creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment